· When you register you sign up for automatic payments. You acknowledge:• I understand that the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and due at the time of enrollment.
• I understand that if my tuition does not process automatically on the 1st of the month due to NSF or Invalid account or any other reason, my account will be charged a $5 fee in order to reprocess payment.
• I understand that tuition will be automatically charged on the 1st of every month. If for any reason, your card/e-check does not process by the 7th of the month, a $10 late fee will be added. Remember that it is your responsibility to update your card information when needed. IF you do not want your card charged--please let Raquel Lake know in writing.
• I understand that if a charge gets returned, for any reason that is not fault of Lake Dance Steps, a $25 return fee will be charged to your account.
• I understand that the Lake Dance Steps will provide communication through the following methods...Newsletters, Website, Facebook, Instagram, Texts (on rare occasions) and Postings at the studio.
• I understand that attendance is very important. Recital months, if your child is absent a day in which choreography is being taught, you might be required to book a private lesson. This will enable your child to get caught up on what he/she missed. If your child has too many absences during these months, it can be at the teacher's discretion to pull them from the recital dance without refund.
· Monthly tuition is based on a 4 class per month average. Realizing there are 5 weeks in certain months and sometimes less in others-- payment schedules will remain the same each month. There are NO refunds for missed classes. There are no refunds on costumes fees.
· Tuition is also non-refundable for classes canceled due to inclement weather. However, a make-up class will be scheduled.
If you prefer to not pay via credit card/debit: please state so in writing you may pay by check, PayPal, Venmo, Cash.
· Make checks payable to: Lake Dance Steps
· Please include your dancer's name on the memo area of the check.
· · You can also pay online through:
Venmo (Raquel Lake @ Lakedancesteps) or: Paypal
Use email: email@example.com·
Lake Dance Steps Shoe and Tights Prices:
Ballet Shoes: $16
Black Jazz Shoes: $25
Tap Shoes: $20
Shoes are fitted and then ordered. Shoes need to be paid in full before they are ordered. Shoes can also be purchased at any dance retail location (they are more expensive). Check out our inventory of used dance shoes. We gladly accept donated dance shoes--it makes dance more affordable for another dancer.
Baby Ballerinas, Tutu Toddlers, Twinkle Toes, Fairytale Ballet, Starlettes, Princess Ballet: $35/mo
Ballet 1, 2, 3, 4, 5: $40/mo
Jazz/Hip-Hop 1, 2, 3: $40/mo
Competition Dance: Novice Rhythm: $60/mo, Junior Releve, Elite Revolution: $80/mo (must also enroll in ballet--additional $25/mo for Novice and $30/mo for Junior and Elite.
~Each additional immediate family member or class added is: $10 off (doesn't apply to competition classes)
$10 REGISTRATION FEE (Must be paid in order for registration to be complete).
The costume is $55. One costume is purchased per year per class and is used at 3 different performances Please put your costume away for safekeeping and wear it only to performances. More specific information about costumes will be sent home.